FYREFRYE INC. (doing business as XEON Portable Standing Desk) (‘Company’ or ‘We’) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website goxeon.com and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy
- Offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party (including our affiliates); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates), including through any application or content (including marketing) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website
Our Website is not intended for children defined as the younger of 13 years of age or as prescribed by the law where you reside. No child may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are a child, do not register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (‘personal information’)
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as product purchase history
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us
- From third parties, for example, our business partners
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of purchasing products, providing product reviews, or requesting customer service. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us
- Your response to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website
- Your search queries on the Website
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter ‘posted’) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, ‘User Contributions’). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
- To provide you with notices about your product warranty
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we provide through it
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information
- For any other purpose with your consent
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of FYREFRYE INC assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by FYREFRYE INC about our Website users is among the assets transferred
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the ‘email a friend’ feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients
- For any other purpose disclosed by use when you provide the information
- With your consent
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of FYREFRYE INC, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
We retain your information in accordance with the following criteria:
- The length of time necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for
- When you cease to use our Services
- The length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations
- Any limitation periods within which claims might be made
- Any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations
- The existence of any relevant proceedings
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
122 N Wheaton Avenue #260
Wheaton, IL 60187